Consumers are being exposed to enormous amount of marketing stimuli everyday. Upon receipt of such stimuli, at a certain time, the consumers will response by making decision on what to buy? which brand to buy? Where to buy? When to buy and how much to buy? Yet, to the marketer, its obvious that there is a consumer black box through which the mentioned responses are produced by of the consumers. This is because they have still not figured out how and why the consumers behave as such. One known truth is that it is mainly the buyer’s emotion that influence how they perceive and react to those stimuli. Hence it is imperative that the marketers understand and predict consumer behavior under given circumstances. It’s only those marketers who really understand how consumers respond to stimuli created (even on shopper marketing at the point-of-sales) can have a great advantage over its competitors.
- To acquaint brand marketing professionals with understandings on consumer behavior to formulate winning marketing strategies.
- To equip the sales professional (at the fire-front) with the consumer behavior knowledge to synergise their planned selling efforts.
- To provide those engaged in perception management (i.e PR industry) with wider perspectives on how to build brand goodwill with various stakeholders.
- Marketing people
- Brand management people
- Sales executives
- PR practitioners
- A mix of lecture, role playing practice, case examples and group discussion.
- ‘Attitude Change’ and its marketing applications.
- ‘Perception’ and its marketing applications
- ‘Personality & Self Concept’ and their marketing applications.
- ‘Motivation’ and its marketing applications.
- ‘Opinion Leadership’ and its marketing applications.
Two and a half day programme
Medium of Instruction : Cantonese supplemented with English